- Consult a physician before starting any exercise program.
- Stop exercise immediately if you have any pain or discomfort.
- Do not use any pilates equipment if it appears damaged or broken.
- For larger pieces of pilates equipment - consult your pilates instructor for a lesson on “usage and safety” before trying on your own.
- This web-site is simply for your knowledge.
- I am not a doctor and this information is not intended to be medical or health care advice, treatment, or diagnosis.
- This information is not a substitute for any medical or other professional advice.
- You should consult a physician, or other professional, in regards to medical issues.
- Thinkpilates.com assumes no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction you take based on what you find at thinkpilates.com.
- Your body is an amazingly fine tuned piece of art. If something hurts it is your sign to STOP! Be smart and listen. If needed, give your doctor a call.
Basically… enjoy yourself but don’t get hurt! And if you get hurt - take responsibility for it! Don’t walk around telling everyone that your doctor at thinkpilates.com told you to do it. (People might think you are a little weird…)